Single Point Diamond Dressers
Our large stocks and consistent assortment minimize natural diamond variations. We take note of the factors mentioned below enable us to supply the most suitable diamond for any given job.
- Type of abrasive
- Grain size
- Hardness Grade
- Type of Bond
- Diameter and Width of Face
- Whether plain or profiled Working Surface
- Peripheral speed of Wheel.
- Angle of Presentation
- Wet or Dry Truing
- Depth of Cut and Rate of Feed (Traverse)
- Type of Material being ground
- Degree of Finish require
- Type and general condition of machine
- Operator's Skill.
When we know these, we will be in a position to recommend the correct
tool for the job and on the basis of this, we will offer our Quotation.